Friday, December 17, 2004

They Say It's My Birthday...

OK...OK...Enough with the peer pressure, Ryan. You actually expect a girl to blog on her birthday? Well, OK, then...here goes.
It is my birthday. I am blogging that it is my birthday because I am getting old and I want to share it with the world.
Seriously, Jeff and I will be celebrating with an Italian dinner out and then a movie. Since I've seen all of the Jude Law movies that are out right now, I may have to settle for seeing "Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events". While Jude Law is not actually IN this movie, he is the narrator of the story and, because it is a children's movie, he probably won't be strutting around in just a towel.
Oh, well. You can't have everything...even on your birthday.
Peace from the Midwest.
-D

No comments: