Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Christmas Came Early This Year

Yes, folks, it has finally happened. David Curry has finally created his blog. It brought a tear to my eye that it is finally up and that, yes indeed, peer pressure has worked. Check out his blog at www.davidschronicles.blogspot.com.
Speaking of David Curry, I must say that my most hardy Thanksgiving-vacation laugh came when his response to a meal that combined duck, turkey, and chicken (duckturkian) was that it sounded "foul" to him. Catching the accidental pun, I have to give mad props to DC for giving me this belly laugh inspired by unintended comedy (my favorite kind of laugh, by the way).
Anyway, it was sort of not fun getting back into the WI life today. I spent $200 and three hours waiting for my car to be fixed after the service light came on on my way to my Not Fun job this morning. At least all my placemats were on the table when I got home.
Jeff isn't feeling well tonight, but, after he gets a nice, Nyquil-induced rest, I plan on showing him the ropes on this whole Blog thang. Until then, peace from the Midwest.
-D

No comments: