Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Quick Update



Wow. I have really been MIA lately. My apologies.





Things are great. Justin is doing very well. His increasing vocabulary impresses us daily. Just this morning, he was looking at a picture book, found a photo of a goldfish, pointed to it, and stated, "Fish." Other words in J-Man's vocabulary:




  • Mom
  • DaDa
  • Nana
  • Papa
  • Ba
  • Cat
  • Dog
  • Truck
  • Please
  • Up
  • Down
  • This
  • Go
  • Fast
  • Duck


Justin also knows the sounds made by the following animals:





  • Horse
  • Cow
  • Dog
  • Duck



As you can see, our little man is progressing well. We are waiting on pins and needles for his acceptance letter from Harvard.




Jeff and I are doing well. Jeff is on a one week break from his classes at U of R. His band, The Revelers, is playing out next week (April 3rd) and I am sure he is looking forward to some non-school activities.




I am gearing up for the 2009 horse show season. Lots of riding and practicing of showmanship. I have several personal goals that I hope to meet with Chester this year. Let's hope it all goes well.




I hope you all are well. I promise not to be so lax in my posts from here on out. Justin hates for his adoring fans to be disappointed.

No comments: