Thursday, March 13, 2008

Happy Baby

Justin's daily smile amounts have grown by leaps and bounds over the last few days. We went to Strong Hospital today to have an ultrasound of his right hip, as Dr. Tomek felt a little resistance in it at Justin's last check-up. The radiologist thinks everything is fine...she just has to check the measurements on the films to let us know for sure. Other than that, J-Man is still lovin' life...he is sleeping at night more consistently...from about 10:00 pm to 5:00 am. Of course, now that I've told you all this, he'll be up all night tonight, just to make a liar out of me. Oh, well. The kid's job is to keep me on my toes.
In other news, I am back to riding regualrly now, and, boy, have I missed it. Chester is doing well and we're beginning preparation for the 2008 show season.
The Simpson clan is off to Great-Grandma Auble's house again this Saturday, this time to meet cousins Michael, Lynn, Karmen, and Matthew for the first time. J-Man will then spend most of Sunday with Grandma and Grandpa DeBadts, as Mommy and Daddy will be out interacting with other adults. Whoo Hoo!

No comments: