Monday, February 25, 2008

Dog Days



Wassup, ya'll? Tyson here...also known as Ty, Ty-Ty, or Dammit (as in, "Come here, Dammit!"). My mom sometimes calls me "Tinkles" or "Boo Boo", but don't you try it.


I thought it was time for a post by yours truly. I've been a bit over-shadowed by my boy, Justin, and, while I love the kid, I deserve some of the spotlight, too.


Let me tell you a little about myself. I am a Toy Fox Terrier, or TFT. I like to think that "TFT" stands for "Tough Freakin' Terrier". My mom tells me that I am a "little guy", but I could take on any German Shepherd or Great Dane any day of the week with three paws tied behind my back. My likes include: Snausages, harrassing Riley, quality time with my bear, and the sound of my own bark. I also like to play tug-of-war with Cal, fetch with Jenny, and Crazy Eight with Callie.

My dislikes include: peeing outside when it's cold, having my nails trimmed, baths, and when Mom leaves in the truck without me. I also do not like getting neutered, but Mom tells me that's a one-time deal.


I am one talented canine. I have many gifts that I choose to share with my humans, such as starting the neighborhood dog chorus at 5:00 in the morning (Mom especially likes the sound of the beagle down the street), keeping the cats in line, and guarding my boy, Justin. When the spirit moves me, I can also sit, shake, and lay down. Between me and you, though, those parlor tricks are pretty lame.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha... love the "come here, damnit" reference from Bill Cosby Himself. "But Dad, I'm Jesus Christ."